The green renaissance is bringing a whole other experience to dinner parties, and we are completely FINE with that! From the organizers of Toronto’s infused market, Green Market TO will be holding a farm to table dinner celebrating the best of craft in Canada, and it’s happening this Monday, July 31st.
This event presents an exclusive opportunity to taste Baker’s Shop Chef Lida-Tuy’s Ontario tasting menu sponsored by Hidden Valley Reserve. There will be a special limited edition Bakers Shop loot bag for each attendee including Green Market goodies. Tickets are $200 a person and include five infused courses paired with a fine selection of extracts.
Not entirely sold yet? Perhaps their menu will elevate your inspiration 😉
Midsummer Night’s Dream Dinner Menu
- Crostini; sage pea puree, sauteed mushrooms, pickled onions.
- Sweet Beet Salad; beets, honey goat cheese, bacon, carrots, spicy candied sunflower/pumpkin seeds, greens tossed in mustard seed dressing, sunflower sprouts.
- Two Bite Poutine; mushroom gravy, herbed goat cheese, bacon lardons.
- Pork Loin; swiss chard, sage brown butter carrots, smashed potatoes, peach puree, charred onion.
- Roast Peach; spiced with sumac, raspberry drizzle, burnt honey ice cream, spicy candied pumpkin/sunflower seeds.
Vegan Options Available!
For the non-carnivorous folks, rest assured that there will be vegan alternatives available.
Take some dinner swag home with you, courtesy of Bakers Shop, and indulge in some additional goodies at your leisure.
When: July 31st 2017
Where: Toronto Location TBD
How much: $200
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.